Self-Care is the key to living a peaceful, joyful, and purposeful life. You will learn the vital importance of Selfcare as a health prevention tool for everyday living, especially during the current backdrop of extreme crisis.
Selfcare is attainable. Self-Care is not selfishness. Self- Care is about focusing on you first and identifying what you need to be successful in 5-7 key areas of your life: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, financial, professional, and social. Self-Care is a practice and takes discipline. Your individual Selfcare journey impacts every aspect of your life - it only requires an adaptable plan and commitment.
Objectives - Selfcare I
- Identify your personal (life satisfaction, thrivability, happiness) scores
- Identify stress/brain connection
- Identify the impact of chronic elevated hormone levels
- Acknowledge the reality of your body
- Identify barriers to Selfcare through self- evaluation, self-awareness, and reflection
- Implement Selfcare healthy practices
At the end of this seminar you will have the information and resources to immediately act on what you know and have learned to increase your healthy body scores.
Objectives - Selfcare II
Build on Objective I to create a plan
for 5-7 areas of Selfcare:
physical, mental, emotional, spiritual,
financial, professional, and social
Overall goal is to apply Selfcare learnings, implement Selfcare healthy practices and begin your individualized Self-Care journey.